The SENO® footrest kinematics #Kaiman provides you with a smart feature that allows you to highlight your performance and customization.
Choose your own footrest position and adjust the footrest in height! You can relieve your back and optimize your knee angle, compensate for leg differences or compensate for material deficits. The right and left footpegs are identical and vehicle independent, so you can take your footpegs with you on your new dirt bike; All you need is the vehicle specific adapter. Super easy and with just a hand! 20 interchangeable stainless steel pins keep your boots securely on the footrest.
#Kaiman was specially developed for the Adventurerider. Its long and wide shape gives you a secure and comfortable grip in any situation.
Bought new boots? Then change your footrest position!
- Specially designed for Enduro and Adventure
- Dimensions footprint 58 x 110 mm
- Stepless height adjustment 23 mm + 5 mm on the pins
- 20 interchangeable stainless steel pins
- Anti-twist protection through link guide
- Footpeg fits any vehicle model; KTM, Husqvarna, Beta, Sherco, Gas Gas, Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Husaberg, ...
- Left and right footpeg identical
- Vehicle-specific adapters allow the footpegs to be carried along to other vehicles
- Left and right adapters identical (model dependent)
- Solid component construction; tested up to 1,000 kg per footrest without malfunctions
- CNC machined 7075 aluminum, finished with an anodized layer + lasered
Patented: SENO® footrest kinematics #Kaiman
Set fits the following models:
85 SX 18-
125 SX 16-
150 SX 16-
150 XC-W 17-
250 SX-F/XC-F 16-
250 SX/EXC-F/XC-W/XC-W TPI 17-
250 XC 18-
250 SX-F FACTORY EDTION 15-16
300 XC/XC-W/XC-W TPI 17-
350 SX-F/XCF 16-
350 EXC-F 17-
450 SX-F/XC-F 16-
450 EXC-F 17-
450 SX-F FACTORY EDTION 15-
500 EXC-F 17-
TC85 18 -
TC125/FC 250-450 16-
TX/FX300-450 17 -
Scope of delivery: Set