The SENO ® handlebar kinematics #Bison opens up a new driving experience for you off-road, allowing you performance-oriented and relaxed driving.
If you choose the compact handlebar setting (lowest position), the bike is extremely manoeuvrable and you can very well build pressure on the front wheel to handle extreme slopes. With the maximum steering adjustment (highest position) you will experience the stable straight running of your bike, making fast sand passages child's play.
Do you need a physical discharge? Then change your handlebar position!
- Tool-less adjustment via two levers
- Robust assembly structure
- Stepless height adjustment 60 mm
- Hole spacing fork bridge 90 mm; for almost all vehicle models with and without rubber mounting; KTM, Husqvarna, Beta, Sherco, Gas Gas, Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Husaberg, ...
- 2-fold assembly variation with 1-way fork bridge adjustment; with 3-way fork bridge adjustment, 6-fold assembly variation
- CNC machined 7075 aluminum, finished with an anodized layer + lasered
- Hybrid connection construction; Aluminum and steel combination ensures low component weight, optimized sliding properties and the strength and toughness of steel
- For handlebar diameter 28.6 mm
- Will be screwed easy on your motorcycle fork bridge
- Optional accessories: navigation equipment carrier
Patented: SENO ® handlebar kinematics #Bison
Fits the following models:
Mainly Japanese motorcycle manufacturers with a handlebar mounting hole spacing of 90 mm and holes for M12 bolts. Fork bridge has only holes; Handlebar clamp is fastened with a locknut. Handlebar is usually rubber-stored.
For example, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha